Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Happiness is a New Bandsaw

While I made dolls and did family stuff in August Beth Rogers has been working on the Lillian Street wood shop.  It's looking good and it's getting organized.  For me the most exciting thing is the arrival a a lovely new band saw. 
Beth is hard at work building a new bed for herself.  My tools are moved in and my workbench is waiting for me to get started on building my new couch. 
Beth built herself a drawing table. 
I'm looking forward to making the time to work in the wood shop!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I was interested in getting a bandsaw for a while and then I decided not to. It probably was a good decision for me.

Thanks for stopping by and following my blog. I am now returning the favor.

chatterfromtexas.blogspot.com
and
Note Cards and Photos by Theresa