Sunday, March 8, 2009

Art Doll Photos

Ruth Hendricks came over today to photograph some of my dolls.   It was lot of work and great fun.  Along the way she took some photos of my studio including the wall of dolls above.  I'll upload more doll photos in the next few posts.  Some of the dolls exerted their personality and refused to be photographed in front of a simple drape.  Ruth suggested making note cards or a calendar with my doll photos.  I love the idea but wonder about doing it in this economy.

The doctoral program is demanding but I'm doing OK with keeping up with it and my basic doll making goals.  The doll club has been meeting here once a month and we are preparing to participate in AFIC.  We will be taking a club exhibit with us for display in the gallery.  It should be great fun with good friends.  Its nice to have something like that to look forward to when I'm doing my homework.   

3 comments:

Dolores said...

I love the wall. I hope you do find time to show us more of your work up close and personal.

aliaslynne said...

Looking good Em!

yarnahoy said...

Absolutely, completely fascinating!